The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has announced the closing of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2023 application window on May 7 (5 PM). Eligible candidates can fill the JEE Advanced application form 2023 through the official website jeeadv.nic.in. Candidates who have completed the JEE Advanced registration process up to the second step but have not yet submitted the application fee can make payment until May 8, 2023.
Eligibility and Registration Fees
Only candidates whose JEE Main rank is among the top 2,50,000 aspirants in the BE, BTech paper are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2023. Female candidates, Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates will have to pay Rs 1,450 as a registration fee, while all other candidates will have to pay Rs 2,900.
The registration for JEE Advanced 2023 began on April 30, 2023, for JEE (Main) qualified candidates, and it began on April 24, 2023, for OCI/PIO and foreign candidates. The last date for submission of the JEE Advanced 2023 application form is May 7, 2023, and the last date for fee payment for registered candidates is May 8, 2023.
Category-wise Distribution of the Top 2,50,000 Candidates
The category-wise distribution of the top 2,50,000 candidates for JEE Advanced 2023 is as follows:
- Open – 96,187/1,01,250
- Open-PwD – 5,063
- Gen-EWS – 23,750/25,000
- Gen-EWS-PwD – 1,250
- OBC-NCL – 64,125/67,500
- OBC-NCL-PwD – 3,375
- SC – 35,625/37,500
- SC-PwD – 1,875
- ST – 17,812/18,750
- ST-PwD – 938
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2023
To apply for JEE Advanced 2023, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Online Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2023’ link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Log in with JEE Main 2023 application number and password and proceed to fill out the online application form.
- Step 4: Fill up the JEE Advanced 2023 application form, upload the required documents and pay the fees.
- Step 5: Submit the application form and download the confirmation page for future reference.