Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is conducting the LIC ADO Mains Exam 2023 on April 23. This exam is for the candidates who have qualified for the Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Mains examination. In this article, candidates can find important details such as hall ticket and exam day instructions.
LIC ADO Prelims:
LIC ADO Prelims was conducted on March 12, 2023, and the result was announced on April 10, 2023. Candidates who have cleared the LIC ADO Prelims are eligible to appear for the ADO Mains Exam.
LIC aims to fill a total of 9394 vacancies for the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) through this recruitment drive.
How to download ADO Mains Admit Card 2023?
Candidates who have not downloaded their Mains admit card yet can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the same:
- Visit the official website at licindia.in
- On the homepage, go to “Career— “Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer 22-23′
- Now, click on the Mains admit card link
- Enter your login details and click on submit
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference
The LIC ADO Mains exam will be of 150 marks and candidates will be given 120 minutes to attempt all the questions. The exam will test candidates’ knowledge of the English Language, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Logical Reasoning.
- Candidates must carry a copy of their ADO Mains admit card and a valid photo ID to the examination centre.
- Reach the examination venue well before the reporting time to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Follow all the COVID protocols inside and outside the examination hall.
Tags- Life Insurance Corporation of India, LIC ADO Mains Exam 2023, Apprentice Development Officer, ADO hall ticket, exam day instructions, LIC ADO Prelims, vacancies, recruitment drive, Mains admit card, exam pattern, English Language, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, exam guidelines, reporting time, COVID protocols.