The University Grants Commission (UGC) has announced the exam dates for the National Eligibility Test or UGC NET June 2023 cycle.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the UGC NET 2023 exam from June 13 to 22.
UGC-NET is a test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges. UGC-NET is conducted twice every year (June & December).
UGC NET 2023 exam date announced
The online application window will likely open in April at the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The official notification for the UGC NET June 2023 will be issued then.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more updates.
UGC NET 2023 Registration Dates
|Exam||UGC NET 2023 (National Eligibility Test)|
|Benefit of Exam||Offers you JRF and Assistant professor post|
|UGC NET Notification 2023 Date||December 2022|
|Total available posts||To be announced|
|UGC NET 2023 Registration Start Date||29 December 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Online Form||17 January 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2023||21 February to 10 March 2023|
|Eligibility||Masters Degree with 55% Marks|
|Age Limit||23 to 31 Years|
|UGC NET portal||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
UGC NET 2023 Notification PDF, Apply
Interested applicants who are willing to check the UGC NET 2023 Registration Dates should find the details above. Moreover, you should rely on it and then register yourself for the UGC NET Exam. Now if you have passed the Master’s Degree from any university in India with minimum 55% Marks then you can Apply Online UGC NET 2023 Exam and then appear it as per the exam date. Find out the detailed eligibility conditions below and then check whether you are allowed to register or not.
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All the interested applicants have to check the UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria as per the points detailed below.
- You must know that minimum Postgraduate Degrees such as MA, MSC, MCom with minimum 55% Marks are required for UGC NET Exam.
- Applicants who are currently studying in the Post Graduation Degree are also eligible for the UGC NET Exam.
- Age Limit for UGC NET Exam is 31 Years and Relaxation is available for those who belong to SC/ST Category.
- You must have a particular subject in your Masters course in order to attempt the UGC NET Exam as per your Subject.
Guidelines to Apply Online UGC NET 2023 Application Form
- Interested applicants have to open ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- After that, you should keep the required documents handy in order to upload them on the portal.
- Tap on e Services and then Select the UGC NET 2023 Cycle option.
- Tap on the New Registration button and then register with the help of your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Application Form with details such as Mobile Number, Name, State, UGC NET Subject Code and other required information.
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fees as per your category.
- So these are the few guidelines which you can use to Apply Online UGC NET 2023.
Documents Required for UGC NET 2023 Registration Form
Following is the List of Documents Required for UGC NET 2023 Application Form and you must carry them while proceeding for Online Application Form.
- UGC NET Subject Code.
- Masters Degree.
- Marksheets of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Four Exam Cities of your choice.
- Aadhar Card.
- Signature in JPG or JPEG Format.
- PP Size Photograph.
- Category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees|
|General or UR||Rs 1100/-|
UGC NET December 2022
Meanwhile, the online application process for UGC NET December 2022 is currently underway. The NTA will conduct the UGC NET December 2022 exam from February 21 to March 10, 2023. The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours. The paper will be conducted in two shifts — 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM and 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM. The UGC-NET December edition in 83 subjects will be conducted in CBT mode.
Steps to apply for UGC NET December 2022:
- Visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “UGC NET December 2022” application link
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee and submit
- Check and download the form, take a printout for future reference